Avocado CacaoMousse – Go ahead, lick the bowl :)
So i’m not normally a big sweets fan, but I’ve gotta admit, this Cacao powder has been working wonders for me. So until my body says otherwise, I’m going to try to incorporate it into my diet on a semi – frequent basis.
I used this recipe as my source. I made a smaller portion, I didn’t think I could, or should, consume 4 avocados worth quickly.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 table spoons Coconut Something (The recipe said nectar, I used milk, I’ve seen some use oil)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder or more based on taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey (or more for sweetness)
- I hope you’re ready for the easiest instructions ever….: Blend, or Process until smooth. That’s it!
- You can chill it for a better flavor if you have patience.