Raw Chocolate Cacao Avocado Walnut Cup
So I had some avocados that are going beyond ripe, and I needed to get rid of them. I didn’t want to do the same old Chocolate Mousse as before, so I tried something different, and it worked!
This is the perfect treat: Healthy Fats + Energy from Cacao… not to mention how delicious it is 🙂
The only downside, is that I wouldn’t eat this as a dessert, I would use it as a booster midday. I’ll likely eat half of this cup before I leave work for a workout. Everyone is different, but cacao keeps me up. So I avoid it at night.
Ingredients – 1 large chocolate cup, Recommended as two servings.
- 1 T Raw Chocolate Cacao Powder
- 1 T Raw Honey
- about .5 to 1 T Coconut Oil
- Half of a very ripe Avocado
- Sweetener of choice (I used Stevia Extract, it’s all I had lying around)
- 1 t water
- Optional: Added nuts (I used walnuts)
- No food processor necessary here, save yourself the clean up and just get a moderate sized bowl. Soak your Honey and Coconut Oil Jars in Hot Water to liquify them, this will make stirring easier. Once liquified, combine all ingredients. (However I simply added my nuts on top, not mixed in).
- If you find it hard to combine, add a tiny bit of water, and run your spoon under hot water, this will speed things up.
- Load into some sort of candy mold, cupcake tin, ice cube tray etc. Freeze for 20 minutes. Then its ready to eat, or store for later!
So simple 🙂