Vegan Ranch Dressing
Original Recipe Here
I changed it up a bit, here’s what I did:
- 3 stalks celery, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup oil (I used EVOO)
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 fresh chives, minced fine
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley (mine was home dried)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dill
- pinch sea salt, black pepper
- Simply combine everything in a blender. Let chill before use.
Pictured with my Buffalo Cauliflower.
The main difference between our recipes would be more Celery, added dill and I didn’t strain the celery pulp. While it does ring a familiar vibe of Ranch, I dont think it pairs that well with the Buffalo Cauliflower. It has a fresher taste, and honestly the two together is a little rich. It would be ideal in Raw Wraps, in my opinion.