Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts with Pine Nuts
This recipe is an easy side. Takes a bit of time, but needs no tending once in the oven, which leaves you with plenty of time to make your main dish while your side cooks! I used this recipe as my source!
You’re seeing it here served with my Curried Quinoa and Brown Rice Collard Wrap
- half to a full pound of brussel sprouts
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T Pine Nuts, Chopped (I used a coffee grinder to do this)
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Cut the Brussel Sprouts in half and chop the end off just slightly. Toss well in colander with water running to wash.
- Place the Brussel Sprouts cut side up evenly out on a greased pan (I cover mine with foil for easy cleanup). Pour balsamic into a separate container so you can spoon it out, this makes it easier to distribute to the brussel sprouts. Carefully spoon balsamic over each brussel sprout letting it fill up and sink into the crevices. This is a little tedious, but worth it. It ensures each brussel sprout gets a delicious balsamic taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crisping at the ends.
- Remove from oven and serve topped with Pine Nuts.