Hummus Deviled Eggs
This is almost the same as the recipe that inspired it, which you can find here, but there are a few changes.
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- About a half C of Hummus, preferably homemade if you have time!
- 1 t Dill
- 1 t Parsley
- 1 t Curry Spices (I used Curry Powder and Thai Green Curry Spice)
- 1/2 t Paprika + more for topping
- Splash of Tamari
- Cut Eggs in Half and remove the yolk from all your hard boiled eggs and place in a bowl.
- Combine the Hummus, Dill, Parsley, Curry Spices, Paprika and Tamari together with the egg yolk.
- Place mixture back into the eggs (I added it to the entire top of the egg, not just the hole where the yolk was).
- Top with Paprika and Serve!