As with most awards, the Sunshine Award comes with a few simple rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post. (Thanks V8 Mile!)
- Do the Q&A below.
- Pass on the award to 8-12 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
1. What is a favorite quote of yours? “If they give you ruled paper, write the other way.” Ray Bradbury. Not exactly about cooking— but I think it still applies. Whether in life or cooking, don’t be typical.
2. What are you on Facebook and Twitter? Twitter, I don’t have a Facebook Food Page, just a personal!
3. What is your favorite time of day? I’m technically a morning person, but my favorite time of day is “quitin’ time”
4. What is your favorite holiday? I love the feeling of the Christmas season more than the Holiday itself.
5. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Super Sour, un-sweetened Lemon in Water
6. What is your passion in life? To keep life interesting. Doing anything and everything to make everyday a learning experience. That’s why I try to cook a new recipe as often as possible!
7. Name a vacation location that you have been to that would be a great recommendation for others? Nothing Fancy, but I just went to a retreat in Guadalupe Canyon Mexico Hot Springs and it was definitely an experience to never forget!
8. Do you have a unique way of eating a food that isn’t common? I drink pure Lemon Juice, that seems to always weird people out and scare the dentists. I only water it down for health reasons… hah
9. How did your blog come about? My amazing and supportive boyfriend actually… I started posting images on my facebook a while back, and got a lot of feedback requesting recipes… and eventually was pushed and encouraged enough to just start the blog!
10. What is one thing that you want to learn about to improve your blog and would welcome suggestions? ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw and Gluten Free. Non-Sweets and minimal unnatural Subs! There are so many sweets blogs/websites out there, but I’m trying to eat healthy people!! 🙂 Oh! Any unique ways of using veggies!
And now, here are my nominations: (These are in no particular order.)