Miso & Thai Curry Spiced Asparagus with Onion over Quinoa
If you’re wondering what my deal is with all the Miso Lately….I’m on a miso kick! I actually bought Miso for the first time in my life and I’ve been experimenting. This makes a great and hearty side, perfect paired with a Thai inspired Soup.
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 C Cooked Quinoa (Red is pictured)
- Your favorite Curry Spices – (I use this thai green curry spice, but anything will work, garam masala, curry powder etc)
- 1 – 2 T Miso
- Oil of Choice
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- Heat oil over high heat in a large skillet. Add in your asparagus whole (or chopped if you prefer) and Onion.
- Season generously and drizzle over half the amount of Miso.
- Turn/Rotate the Asparagus and add the rest of the miso.
- Cook until deep green, turning as needed to avoid burning.
- Mix a bit of seasoning into the Cooked Quinoa as well and Serve Together!