Super Easy Spicy Raw Pad Thai
This recipe can be easily made truly raw, but if you don’t have all raw ingredients, it’s still a super healthy, easy and quick dish to make for a light lunch full of flavor. My noodles are Zucchini, but you can use any of your favorite raw noodles. I used Red Pepper Flakes to add some heat, I have no idea if these are truly raw. Feel free to fill me in if they’re not! Just omit or sub for a fresh heat source if desired.
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1 – 2 T Raw Nut Butter or Tahini (I used peanut butter)
- Red Pepper Flakes
- .5 T Braggs/Tamari
- Raw Sesame Seeds
- 1 t Agave
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 – 2 t minced Ginger (or powder)
- Splash of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- To make zucchini noodles, either use a Mandolin, Spiralizer or a Veggie Peeler.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir well to combine, I didn’t premix the dressing, I found the Tamari & Apple Cider Vinegar made the consistency thin enough to stir.
- Taste and adjust anything as needed!