Pakora Masala Zucchini
This recipe is special, but I can’t tell you why just yet… keep an eye out though 😉
- 2 T Pakora Masala Seasoning (You can make it yourself, but there are spices I’ve never even heard of, let alone seen in the store)
- 1 C Gram (Garbanzo Bean) Flour
- Half an Onion Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Zucchini, Cut into rounds or sticks
- Oil for Frying
- Mix your Seasoning, Flour and Onion together. Add water slowly until you reach a thick even paste.
- Heat oil for frying. (I used Peanut Oil – but a friend recommended trying to lightly fry in Coconut next time). Cover your Zucchini in batter and gently plop into oil.
- Let fry for a minute or two, and flip. It should have a nice golden crust.
- Remove, place on paper towel to let oil run off.
Recommended Serving: This is SUPER spicy (not heat) and rich. I recommend pairing with something light. For example, serve a few pieces over rice/quinoa with a Greek Yogurt/Fruit Blend, or a chutney. Something sweet and light helps balance the heaviness!