Healthy Kale, Carrot & Daikon Coleslaw
Coleslaw isn’t something that you normally consider a “heatlh food” …but you can still get all the amazing tangy creamy flavor of coleslaw with much healthier alternatives. You can switch up what veggies go into the Coleslaw, but this is a unique twist on the traditional side.
- 1 Daikon
- 2 Carrots
- Half a head of Massaged Raw Kale
- 1 Small Container of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Lemons Juiced
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 T Spicy Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice up your Daikon and Carrots thin, however you can (veggie peeler, grater, mandolin, spiralizer). Place in a large bowl, add massaged kale and mix.
- Add in Greek Yogurt, Lemon Juice and Spicy Mustard and about 2 T Apple Cider Vinegar. Mix well, taste your mixture and add more vinegar if you like a nice tang (I definitely added more).
- Add a dash or so of salt and add a generous helping of cracked pepper.
- Chill for 30 minute (if you can wait!), then enjoy!