Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites – Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free
This recipe directly relates to my previous post, which you can find here. The nut milk recipe yields nut pulp that works perfectly for this recipe. If you don’t want to make nut milk, you can likely yield similar results by blending together various nuts (I used Walnut, Brazil, Almond, and Cashew) with vanilla beans, honey & dates, with just a touch of water.
Tip: Place a Long strip of Parchment along the bottom of the tupperware before freezing your chocolate. This will allow you to pull the chocolate right out using the extra parchment!
- Nut Pulp (From this Recipe)
- Raw Honey (or Agave for true Vegan)
- Raw Cacao
- Coconut Oil
- First Prep your Chocolate Chips. Melt 2 T of Coconut Oil in a bowl. Add about 2 T of Raw Cacao and stir until well mixed. Add in Honey and sweeten to taste (or add more Cacao if desired). Place a piece of parchment paper into a small tupperware and pour your chocolate mixture into the tupperware. Freeze.
- Once solid (shouldn’t take long), remove and peel from parchment. Chop into Chips. (Don’t move slowly here, too much handling will melt your chips!
- Add your chips to your Nut Pulp, add a bit more honey to sweeten the mixture (taste to sweeten).
- Roll your mixture into balls, place on parchment into tupperware and freeze the balls.
- Eat straight from the freezer! (It’s best this way!)