Simple Poke Recipe
- 1 lb Ahi Tuna (Sushi Grade)
- 2 – 3 T Tamari/Soy Sauce
- 1.5 T Rice Vinegar
- Drizzle of Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 T Sambal Oelek (more or less depending on desired spiciness
- 2 Green Onions Diced
- Small Chopped Nuts of Choice (I have pecans and walnuts)
- Half Cucumber Cut into Small Cubes
- Cooked Brown Rice
- Opt: Avocado
- Chop your Tuna into small cubes and put back into the fridge while you prepare the other ingredients
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a bowl and combine (Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Oil, Oelek)
- Chop your Onions and Cucumber.
- Combine liquid ingredients with your onions and cucumber.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Serve topped with chopped nuts, over rice. Optional – add in avocado.
NOTE: Although I see sites say you can eat this within two days, I always think its best to eat raw fish within the day.